By David Ferriby,Angela Anderson,Tony Imperato
Enhance and extend your scholars' wisdom and figuring out in their AQA breadth research via professional narrative, revolutionary talents improvement and bespoke essays from top historians on key debates.
- Builds scholars' realizing of the occasions and problems with the interval with authoritative, well-researched narrative that covers the specification content
- Introduces the major innovations of switch, continuity, reason and end result, encouraging scholars to make comparisons throughout time as they improve in the course of the course
- Improves scholars' talents in tackling interpretation questions and essay writing by means of supplying transparent assistance and perform activities
- Boosts scholars' interpretative abilities and curiosity in background via prolonged studying possibilities which include specifically commissioned essays from working towards historians on appropriate debates
- Cements figuring out of the huge matters underpinning the interval with overviews of the most important questions, end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams that double up as convenient revision aids
The Tudors: England 1485-1603
A revised variation of Access to historical past: An creation to Tudor England 1485-1603, this identify explores the consolidation of the Tudor Dynasty less than Henry VII and Henry VIII, the years of instability and non secular turmoil within the mid-Tudor interval and the interval of relative balance in the course of Elizabeth I's reign. It considers breadth problems with switch, continuity, reason and final result during this interval via interpreting key questions about subject matters resembling strength, faith, competition, family with overseas powers and the influence of key individuals.