By Gary Ritter,Joshua H. Barnett
Reward your top academics for the good paintings they do!
Is your university approach contemplating instructor benefit pay? now's the time to grasp the aptitude pitfalls and examine from the studies of different districts. revered specialists Ritter and Barnett offer a step by step method of advantage pay that attracts on most sensible practices from powerful, winning courses. You’ll find:
- A straight forward precis of present advantage pay courses and their strengths and weaknesses
- Six crucial ideas for designing a software that helps instructor expert improvement, schoolwide growth, and scholar achievement
- How-to’s and instruments for each section of software improvement, together with taking part with lecturers to create balanced review tools
Read or Download A Straightforward Guide to Teacher Merit Pay: Encouraging and Rewarding Schoolwide Improvement PDF
Similar education policy books
Famous pupil Pauline Lipman explores the consequences of schooling responsibility reforms, fairly in city faculties, within the present political, financial, and cultural context of intensifying globalization and lengthening social inequality and marginalization alongside strains of race and class.
So much students don't reflect on the long term nature of caregiving, yet fairly concentrate on a selected developmental interval (e. g. , outdated age) or a particular incapacity (e. g. , cancer). but crucial classes approximately caregiving may possibly happen at any age, despite disabilities or different barriers. Caregiving is a lifelong technique.
This designated assortment examines the social justice implications of up to date financial, finance, and budgeting rules affecting the K-12 schooling approach within the usa. The authors incorporated during this quantity supply reviews and explorations of a number of validated theories and coverage methods that undergird modern pondering within the box of faculty finance.
This booklet explores significant and powerful use of pupil voice in city university renewal efforts via thoughts that come with: surveys, interviews, concentration teams, visible and video tasks, social media, and scholar participation in governance. Chapters offer a definition of pupil voice, context for public education within the usa, and introduce a framework for together with scholar voice in class renewal methods.
- Higher Education Regionalization in Asia Pacific: Implications for Governance, Citizenship and University Transformation (International and Development Education)
- The States and Public Higher Education Policy: Affordability, Access, and Accountability
- The Relentless Pursuit of Excellence: Lessons From a Transformational Leader
- Education Unchained: What it takes to Restore Schools and Learning
- The Developing World and State Education: Neoliberal Depredation and Egalitarian Alternatives (Routledge Studies in Education, Neoliberalism, and Marxism)
- Trends and Challenges in Science and Higher Education: Building Capacity in Latin America (Knowledge Studies in Higher Education)
Extra resources for A Straightforward Guide to Teacher Merit Pay: Encouraging and Rewarding Schoolwide Improvement
A Straightforward Guide to Teacher Merit Pay: Encouraging and Rewarding Schoolwide Improvement by Gary Ritter,Joshua H. Barnett